Antique 1940 SETH THOMAS Mahogany Westminster Chime Deco Mantel Shelf Clock 124
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Vintage 1940 SETH THOMAS Art Deco Westminster Chime Mantel Shelf Clock, Made by the Seth Thomas Clock Company Thomaston Conn USA. This has a Seth Thomas No. 124 Brass Mechanical Wind-Up 8 Day Time & Strike Key Wind Movement with Quarterly 5 Rod Westminster Chime, which Strikes Correctly. The Case is a Deco Style Mahogany Wood Case with Classic Style Design. The Original Instructions are on the Inside Of The Rear Door! The Dial is a Brass Numeral Ring Dial with Open Center, Signed, "Seth Thomas". 13 1/4" Wide x 9 1/4" Tall x 5 1/4 Deep.
It includes a Pendulum and Winding Key. The Clock Ticks Briefly and Stops and Will Need Attention or Adjustments to Work Correctly. The Chimes Strike Quarterly and Strike Correctly, but Run Sluggish. This is a Rare Clock and will make a Stunning addition to your Home or Collection.
Don't pass this one up! The item "Antique 1940 SETH THOMAS Mahogany Westminster Chime Deco Mantel Shelf Clock 124" is in sale since Monday, March 1, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Vintage (1930-69)\Shelf, Mantel". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Seth Thomas
- Modified Item: No
- Time Period Manufactured: Vintage (1930-69)
- Working: No, Runs and Stops, Needs Attention
- Extras: Winding Key and Pendulum
- Style: Art Deco Mid Century Vintage
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Movement: Seth Thomas No. 124 Brass 8 Day Time & Strike
- Chime: 5 Rod Quarterly Westminster Chime
- Dial: Open Dial with Applied Brass Numeral Ring
- Case: Mahogany Wood Case
- Clock Type: Parlor Mantel Shelf Clock
- Size: 13 1/4" Wide x 9 1/4" Tall x 5 1/4" Deep