Antique Working 1860s SETH THOMAS Plymouth Conn Octagon Top Clock Round Movement
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique 1860's SETH THOMAS Mahogany Octagon Top Cottage Clock, made by the Seth Thomas Clock Company Plymouth Conn USA. It has a Beautiful Mahogany Victorian Octagon Top Case, with a Reverse Painted Glass "Cat" Lower Tablet! The Original Seth Thomas Clock Company Maker's Label is Inside Too! The Painted Dial is a White Metal Dial with Black Numerals, complete with S. It has a Rare Seth Thomas Brass Mechanical "Time and Strike" Key Wound Early Round Movement, which is signed S.
It has a Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime which Strikes The Correct Amount Of Times on the Hour for the Time! There are 2 Winding Arbors, and It includes a Winding Key and Brass Adjustable Pendulum. 14 1/2" Tall x 9" Wide x 3 3/4 Deep.
This Clock Runs Strong and Keeps Good time and Strikes Correctly! This is a Rare Clock! This will make a Stunning addition to your home. This is in Overall Good Original Condition, As Pictured! Don't pass this one up!
Check out my other Rare Clocks! The item "Antique Working 1860s SETH THOMAS Plymouth Conn Octagon Top Clock Round Movement" is in sale since Tuesday, May 09, 2017.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Seth Thomas Clock Company Plymouth Conn USA
- Clock Movement: Seth Thomas Brass Mechanical 8 Day Round Movement
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime
- Age: 1860 - 1870
- Case: Octagon Top Mahogany Cottage Clock Case
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Americana
- Hands: Original Seth Thomas " S T" Hands
- Dial: Painted Metal Dial
- Working: Yes!
- Size: 14 1/2" Tall x 9" Wide x 3 3/4" Deep
- Glass: Cat Reverse Painted Glass Lower Tablet
- Clock Label: Original Seth Thomas Paper Label Inside
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States