Antique Working SETH THOMAS Plymouth Conn Lyre Movement Rosewood Cottage Clock
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique 19th Century Early American Cottage Clock, made by The Seth Thomas Clock Company Plymouth Conn. It has a Professionally Restored Rosewood Veneer Victorian Flat Top Case in Good Condition, with Reverse Painted Glass Lower Tablet of Victorian Geometric Designs! The Original Seth Thomas Plymouth Hollow USA Maker's Label is Inside Too!
The Dial is a Hand Painted Metal Dial, Which Was Professionally Restored! It has a Seth Thomas Brass Mechanical Lyre "Time & Strike" Key Wound Movement, Signed S. It Has a Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime, Which Strikes the Correct Amount Of Times on the Hour.
It includes a Winding Key and Brass Adjustable Pendulum. 14 1/2" Tall x 9 3/4" Wide x 4 1/8 Deep. I Wound the Clock Up and it Runs and Keeps Time, but Has Not Been Serviced, and May Need Lube and Adjustments! This is a Rare Clock! This will make a Stunning addition to your home.
This is in Overall Good Original Condition, As Pictured! Don't pass this one up! This is a Rare Clock from a Rare Maker!!! Check out my other Rare Clocks! The item "Antique Working SETH THOMAS Plymouth Conn Lyre Movement Rosewood Cottage Clock" is in sale since Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Seth Thomas
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Age: 1850 - 1859
- Modified Item: No
- Working: Yes!
- Reverse Painted Glass Lower Tablet: Victorian Geometric Design
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Americana
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Seth Thomas Clock Company Plymouth Conn. USA
- Glass: Reverse Painted Glass Lower Tablet
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime
- Dial: Hand Painted Metal Dial - Professionally Restored
- Case: Flat Top Rosewood Veneer Cottage Clock Case
- Clock Label: Original Seth Thomas Plymouth Hollow Label Inside
- Clock Type: Victorian Cottage Mantel Shelf Clock
- Clock Movement: Seth Thomas Lyre Mechanical Time & Strike Movement
- Size: 14 1/2" Tall x 9 3/4" Wide x 4 1/8" Deep